When you shop for your next car, there is much more to consider than just the sticker price. Some vehicles require parts to be imported, making repairs more expensive. Many of those vehicle also boast high speeds, making them riskier for insurance providers to cover. Here are the top ten most expensive 2015 vehicles to insure.
- The Nissan GT-R Nismo costs an average of $3,574 annually to insure
- The Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Convertible follows closely behind, with an average annual insurance cost of $3,573
- The Dodge SRT Viper costs $3,318 to insure each year, on average
- Insurance premiums for the Porsche 911 Carrera S Cabriolet cost an average of $3,216 annually
- The average annual cost to insure the Audi R8 5.2 Spyder Quattro is $3,206
- The Porsche Panamera Turbo Executive costs an average of $3,174 to insure each year
- Insuring the BMW 760Li costs $3,147 annually, on average
- The BMW M6 Convertible has average annual insurance premiums of $3,115
- Premiums for the Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG 4Matic Wagon come in at $3,042 annually, on average
- The Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG 4Matic Sedan comes in at an average of $2,972 to insure each year
These estimates were based off of full coverage for a single male who is 40 years old and has a commute of 24 total miles each day.
Is your insurance agent guiding you on the best vehicle to make your coverage as affordable as possible? Contact Insurance and Mortgage Services in Batavia, Illinois for all of your auto insurance coverage needs. Our team can advise you on the best vehicle to meet your needs, check off your wish list, and still keep more money in your pocket because it is more affordable to cover. Call us today!